Katy Perry took her latex adventure to the Italian version of X-Factor and thrilled the crowd with a superb live performance of her hit single California Gurls. As you can make out from the pics, her latex dress is very similar to the one she wore to her record release show in Berlin, Germany the day before yesterday, but the ice cream cones have been replaced by candy floss.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Forex Trade Tips :-
Pound's rally from Thursday's low at 1.5350 extended on Asian session and the pair reached Sept 1 high at 1.5490 where it was rejected and dropped aggressively, giving away more than 100 pips, dropping to session lows at 1.5380.
The pair has defined an attractive short area at 1.5490, according to Peter Rosenstreich, technical analyst at ACM - Advanced Currency Markets, aiming to 1.5325 area: "With the pair still poised just below 1.549 at the moment, we see this as an attractive area to go short, setting a stop just through 2-week downtrend resistance (around 1.5540) and looking for a return towards 1.5325 (31 Aug low and former Fibonacci retracement level)."
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Forex view :-
* Day: The daily chart shows the EUR/GBP going up against a declining trendline.
* The market is reacting by pausing the rally at 50% retracement, 0.8350 level.
* Note the RSI is remaining under 60 for now and is turning lower.
* The 0.8400 area is 61.8% retracement, and is the resistance zone for this pair. Will the market extend a little further ? Or will there be topping action here at 0.8350?
* In any case, the bearish scenario is invalid if the market breaks above the 78.6% retracement area and previous support at the 0.8450/60 area.
* If the bearish scenario follows through, we have 2 suggested swing projections that target the zone between 0.7850 and 0.7950.